House for Sale
Huge Price Reduction - Owner's Motivated to Sell!
Property ID 19489635 ACRES WITH YOUR OWN TROPICAL OASIS..
1 property with 2 fully fenced paddocks, separate to the house block....
Open the gates on approach to this adoring home with 3 living areas, including separate lounge with its own fireplace and you are immediately overcome by a feeling of solitude and peace from your tiring day.
Relax poolside to soak up the sun and reinvigorate to take charge of the day.
Entertain from the huge country kitchen complete with Gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher. Just off from the kitchen is an oversized area currently being used as a laundry but could quite easily be converted to one of the biggest Butler's Pantries you've ever seen.
4 ample size bedrooms, all generous with their space and master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe.
Main bathroom features a federation style free standing bathtub and separate shower recess.
The outdoor entertaining area overlooks the 12m inground salt water pool, with gardens and fencing ensuring your privacy as you take a dip.
Take a stroll through the private gardens and be captivated by your very own tropical surrounds.
2 x 28000 litre water tanks and large dam will give enough water to accommodate the needs of all who reside.
Sheds and carports sufficient to house up to six vehicles, boats, trailers, however many toys you have.
The 2 paddocks separate to the house are perfect for the livestock, small crops, horses, whatever your heart desires.
- Crimsafe on all doors and windows
- Quality tiles throughout
- Open Fireplace
- 3 Living areas
- Large timber kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- 4 large bedrooms, master with reverse cycle air con, ensuite and walk in robe
- Main bathroom with federation style bathtub and separate shower
- Huge fenced 6m x 8m outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool
- 12m inground salt water swimming pool
- Traditional outdoor BBQ for family gatherings
- 3 x split system air conditioners
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 3 sheds to house family vehicles and heaps of storage facilities
- Double carport
- 2 x 28000 litre water tanks
- Electric powered gates
- Asphalt drive and pathways
- 2 fenced paddocks separate to the house
- 5 acres in the suburbs that offers the rural lifestyle
- 6 mins to local schools
- 10 mins to Morayfield Shopping Centre
- 12 mins to Morayfield Train Station
- 50 mins north to the Sunshine Coast
- 30 mins to picturesque Woodford and surrounds.
You will be sorry if you miss this one!!!!!
Contact me for a private inspection or watch out for the open home times advertised.