House for Sale
All Major Amenities at your Doorstep
Property ID 1985394Situated in one of Morayfield's ideal locations. Walking distance to schools, major shopping centres, medical, dental, restaurants and the Morayfield train station.
This family home has been perfectly placed on a large 640m2 block with all major structures already in place.
Once you drive through the electric front gate you will instantly notice the concrete driveway that leads you through the double colorbond gates, straight through to the 6m x 6.5m shed to the rear of the property.
As you make your way upstairs, past the front timber deck (which has been secured with a security gate) and through the front door you will instantly feel at home.
With polished timber floorboards, high ceilings and an air conditioned open plan dining and lounge room, you can move straight in and relax.
Downstairs offers 2 large rumpus rooms, separated by the downstairs laundry and shower. On one side you have a built in bar and kitchenette and on the side, a games room for the kids. Both areas have external access to the outside covered entertainment area.
With all these extras and more, there is still enough room for the kids or family pet to spend endless hours in the fully colorbond fenced back yard.
And with parkland directly accessible by a rear gate, this truly is a home made for a growing family.
The property includes:
- Solar power - 10 panels
- Generous kitchen with electric stove and oven and heaps of storage
- Shade sail carport off the 6m x 6.5m shed
- Small garden shed
- Upstairs bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Air conditioned master bedroom with built in cupboard
- Another 2 bedrooms, 1 with a built in cupboard
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Polished timber floorboards upstairs
- Air conditioned dining and lounge
- High ceiling in lounge
- 2 x rumpus rooms, 1 with built in bar and kitchenette
- Downstairs laundry and shower
- Covered entertainment area
- Timber deck
- Electric remote front gate
- Fully fenced with colorbond
- Side access
- Backs onto parkland
This home has been priced to sell. Give Ashley a call today to arrange your own private inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.